For all things Tooks, and some things, er, relating to other people. As well as to other things. You get the picture.

23 May 2007

Femme fatale

My sister is blond (or blonde, if you're feeling francais). See for yourselves:



Wow.

A blond(e) Ruderman? The gods must be crazy.

Also, I graduated. Sort of. I walked. Now I actually have to finish the degree. While I look for a job where they pay me money to teach in a school.

But nevermind that. I now have a blond(e) sister. I got it made.

Get cracking on summer courses with me,

TR

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

blond is one of those words that sounds more & more like jibberish the more you say it.

blond
blond
blond
blond


congrats on walkin!

12:37 PM EDT

 
Blogger Shenkel said...

I always knew your hair wasn´t really red...
I´m glad your sister is keeping it real.
Speaking of red hair I saw a Guatemalan baby with red hair yesterday. Que raro.

5:17 PM EDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home