For all things Tooks, and some things, er, relating to other people. As well as to other things. You get the picture.

23 February 2007




It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

It was Karaoke Valentimes Jam.

Thanks to Dr (To Be) Manasra, who lugged himself, his lady and his karaoke equipment up from Long Island to the ROC city, we were able to host a rockin' rock-out last Saturday with our bad selves and twenty-one of our closest compatriots. The results, I think you'll agree, and as these photographic exhibits attest, did not disappoint. My singing probably did, although I did get props on my "Angel of Harlem"--eat your heart out, Bono--and personally I think that my duet with my favorite Laotian social studies teacher candidate on "My Pony" was the highlight of the night.

Of course, I was not in any condition to judge, if you catch my unsubtle drift. At any rate, enjoy the photos, and get ready for the DVD, due for release whenever I get my lazy self in gear. Hope these satisfy in the meantime.

Hum some R. Kelly with me,

TR




2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

i LOVE that first pic of you & cat. so good.

let's get the deets on april's partaaay!!

9:35 AM EST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too love the first pic, but it is dirty, like Xtina Aguilera dirrrty. Wow wow wee wow.

8:31 PM EDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home