For all things Tooks, and some things, er, relating to other people. As well as to other things. You get the picture.

05 May 2007

Holy mackanoly--it's been, like, forever.

A quick post, then, so I don't hurt myself (I'm way out of shape):

Cat's talking to her dad, and she reminds him that my parents will be staying in the same b&b as her parents for graduation in a few weeks. And they'll be staying on the same floor. And sharing a bathroom, she says.

"Bring matches," she tells him. "Bring matches."

Wow.

Sage advice from a beautiful woman. What more could you want?

Contemplate potential parental awkwardness with me,
TR

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

steiner & i want to crash graduation. can we share a bathroom with your folks too?

"judy!! mercy flush!"
"just ask cat's dad for some matches, bruce!"

it'll be like an episode of frasier.

11:44 AM EDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home