For all things Tooks, and some things, er, relating to other people. As well as to other things. You get the picture.

02 February 2008




Two things of note:

1) This is post # 101. I made it, and it's all downhill from here.

Um, I don't know what that means, actually. When in Rome...

2) I was reading the liner notes to Bruce Springsteen's Greatest Hits this morning, and his entry for Born to Run reveals that he was 24 years old when he wrote that album.

24.

Sigh.

I know I'm no rock-and-roller, but what the hell have I accomplished? And I've had three extra years.

Sigh.

Ah, well. Maybe it's because I don't own any leather jackets. Let me get right on that. And maybe in a few months, I can start making up for lost time.

Listen to Sesame Street: Born to Add on vinyl with me,

TR

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Blarrrrgh

9:25 PM EST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home