For all things Tooks, and some things, er, relating to other people. As well as to other things. You get the picture.

10 March 2005

two things of mild interest happened to me recently:

1) i met a person yesterday who had never heard of the beatles. i'll say that again: i met a person yesterday who had never heard of the beatles.

never.

heard.

of.

the.

beatles.

whoa. granted, she's from another country, one in which not everybody speaks english or listens to american rock and roll. but still. whoa.

2) my girlfriend cracked me up for the seven hundred thousandth time. this is her response to my gripe that she never reads my blog:

"i am your blog. i don't have to read it--i live it." kind of like louis xiv: "l'etat, c'est moi."

perfect.

wonder about the possibility of a coup de blog with me,
TR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home