For all things Tooks, and some things, er, relating to other people. As well as to other things. You get the picture.

16 December 2003

Red Foreman--despite being a character on a controversial sitcom, "That 70s Show" (controversial in the sense that some people love it and others value it on the level of a dog's choad)--is very funny, as the following quote can testify to: "If the U.S. government decides to stick a tracking device up your ass, you say 'thank you' -- and 'God bless America!'"

Beautiful.

I would like to take this opportunity to shout out to Lizzie Kendrick and Josh Nuggs*, who are the other two charter members of Team Nugglicious. They are incredible, po.

That's it, probably for today. Satisfy yourself if you want more by rereading that funny quote and pretending it's the first time you're ever read it. Repeat as necessary.

Laugh with me,
TR

*Actually, Josh's real name isn't Nuggs. It's something else, but I forget the something else. So I've chosen the name Nuggs because it has to do with the name of the fictional team to which we belong. Josh, if you see this, forgive me my memory. No te pongas asi, hueon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home